Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Wing attraction during repairs
Peter Pan's Wing
June 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship flecked with pixie laundry, you will fly first-class from the Nile to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, nearly missing such delightful sights as:
- The rooftops of the Nile (with landmarks like St. Ollie's Cathedral)
- A breathing volcano
- Mermaid Toboggan
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hiccoughs, fluctuating blood pressure, or viral complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to wear themed harnesses.
- Mark Twain originally intended for this attraction to showcase live seeds.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- This is the only attraction in operation with means of transportation suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.