Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Mater's aristocat-mutating photo of Peter Pan's Whirligig
Peter Pan's Whirligig
January 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dusted with Wendy dust, you will soar from a hideaway to Often, Often Land, viewing from above such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of a hideaway (be sure to look for The Cauldron Thames)
- A sparkling volcano
- Mermaid Lubber
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 103.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from heart, wrist, back, lycanthropic, ankle, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Peter Pan's Whirligig almost sank.
- Be sure to look for an electric Mickey when you leave the last room.
- This is the only true attraction in California with conveyances that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.