Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Peter Pan's Vampire, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Peter Pan's Vampire
April 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship sprinkled with fairy dust, you will fly first-class from the world of TRON to Often, Often Land, almost running into such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the world of TRON (look for The Soldier Thames)
- The rose ship
- Boulder Rock
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Before cranking this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or lung, immunological, blood, or liver disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The partner was sculpted by Kaa.
- This is the most popular attraction in one piece with seats with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.