Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Spout attraction at a distance
Peter Pan's Spout
September 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship smeared with Lost Boy dust, you will take off from a waterfall to Frequently, Frequently Land, looking down on such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of a waterfall (including St. Paul's Castle)
- The Hawaiian village
- Skull Laser
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or knee, liver, bowel, brain, cardiac, or finger complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Peter Pan's Spout "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.