Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Spout thrill ride as seen from the top of a grotto
Peter Pan's Spout
May 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship flecked with goblin dust, you will fly first-class from a waterfall to Often, Often Land, passing over such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of a waterfall (be sure to look for The Tower Period)
- A glowing seed
- The Crocodile and Captain Nose
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel, lycanthropic, lung, personal, or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.