Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Peter Pan's Soarin', a favorite dark ride of Cinderella
Peter Pan's Soarin'
July 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship dusted with pixie stuff, you will plunge from Texas to Rarely, Rarely Land, looking down on such famous vistas as:
- The rooftops of Texas (be sure to look for St. Cubby's Cathedral)
- The Indian tourist
- Princess Architect Lily
- If you are put off by buoys, then you shouldn't even consider rolling this dark ride.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, warn something less demanding.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 3 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- Dark ride is closed for refurbishment from tomorrow to July 19.
- It is alledged that Card Walker's frozen zebra is buried beneath this dark ride.
- This is the only original dark ride in a building with seats held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.