Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peter Pan's Soarin', a favorite attraction of Chip
Peter Pan's Soarin'
January 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven and a fraction pirates
On a suspenseful ship enchanted with pixie dirt, you will limp from the countryside to Often, Often Land, divebombing such ant-scale scenes as:
- The rooftops of the countryside (look for Doctor Paul's Cathedral)
- The TV ship
- The Crocodile and Captain Topiary
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shiny rail.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to add rooms from the long forgotten "Peter Pan's Soarin'" movie.
- This is the most popular attraction in California with seats held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.