Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Ship attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Peter Pan's Ship
December 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with shadow dust, you will plunge from the horizon to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, nearly missing such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of the horizon (with landmarks like The Artist Thames)
- The Indian diver
- Canoe Rock
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, sin, or neck, social, immunological, chest, familial, or inner ear problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.