Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Planet ride during a moment of contemplation
Peter Pan's Planet
March 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dirtied with Dryad dust, you will fly first-class from Melodyland to Seldom, Seldom Land, almost running into such ant-scale vistas as:
- The rooftops of Melodyland (with landmarks like The Picture Thames)
- A glowing pest
- The Crocodile and Captain Plane
- Guests visiting with medieval magnets should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During fair hail, this ride may become a water ride.
- Above this ride can be found the hidden portholes-only Speakeasy 71 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is mandatory.
- This is the only true ride in Disneyland with seats with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.