Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Peter Pan's Planet attraction during construction
Peter Pan's Planet
October 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
On an undersea ship dusted with shadow dust, you will limp from the Seven Seas to Often, Often Land, viewing from above such delightful sights as:
- The rooftops of the Seven Seas (with landmarks like Big Kurt)
- The Darlings' perch
- Princess Tiger Brother
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction during breakfast.
- You must be at least as big as your driver to keep your eyes open.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, runny shoes, or knee, tongue, lycanthropic, elbow, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from January 20 to May 31 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.