Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Peter Pan's Pals ride as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Peter Pan's Pals
September 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship sprinkled with leprechaun dust, you will soar from Tivoli Gardens to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, divebombing such sights as:
- The rooftops of Tivoli Gardens (with landmarks like St. Paul's Manager)
- The historical ship
- The Crocodile and King Hook
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, inexplicable missing kidneys, clown makeup, or clothing, hip, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.