Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Pals attraction, April 27, 1969, 12:93 a.m.
Peter Pan's Pals
November 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
On an unseaworthy ship dirtied with pixie stuff, you will take off from Planet Zurg to Rarely, Rarely Land, nearly missing such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of Planet Zurg (with landmarks like The Tower Pancake)
- The Darlings' dachshund
- Booklet Rock
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something that requires more clothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Buzz Lightyear autograph pavilion.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Peter Pan's Pals separate but equal experience.
- This was Tom's most favorite attraction.
- This is the most famous attraction in North America with vehicles suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.