Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Peter Pan's Pal attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Peter Pan's Pal
December 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half thumbs up
On a magical ship dirtied with pixie goo, you will fly from the abyss to Frequently, Frequently Land, nearly missing such delightful sights as:
- The rooftops of the abyss (look for The Tower Rocketman)
- The Darlings' quicksand
- Element Lagoon
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Bobby meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or bowel, romantic, attention-span, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $398 billion to refurbish.
- This is the most famous attraction in Disneyland with seats suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.