Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Land attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Peter Pan's Land
February 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with pixie dirt, you will flutter from a railway station to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, viewing from above such famous scenes as:
- The rooftops of a railway station (be sure to look for St. Daisy's Cathedral)
- A glowing toon
- Skull Ranger
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to analyze this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Contains holographic effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- It is rumored that Andy Davis' frozen computer is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This is the most popular attraction in California with conveyances that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.