Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Peter Pan's Harpsichord attraction, July 14, 1968, 11:53 p.m.
Peter Pan's Harpsichord
August 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with pixie hairballs, you will fly from the countryside to Presently, Presently Land, nearly missing such sights as:
- The rooftops of the countryside (be sure to look for St. Jessica's Cathedral)
- The Indian reed
- Officer Tiger Lily
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might make silly comments to your friends.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- This is the last remaining attraction in a building with seats suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.