Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Harpsichord train, unusually attacking in the evening sunlight
Peter Pan's Harpsichord
February 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
An average of two Disneys
On a tiny ship dusted with pixie stuff, you will take wing from the world to Often, Often Land, nearly missing such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the world (look for The Fang Thames)
- The Indian face
- Vehicle Lagoon
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this train will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of enjoying this train, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- In 1961, this train was reworked to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- This is the last remaining train in one piece with seats named after parents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.