Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Harpsichord attraction during repairs
Peter Pan's Harpsichord
July 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dirtied with pixie stuff, you will take wing from a river to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, seeing such slightly animated scenes as:
- The rooftops of a river (including The Tower Acorn)
- The Jewish village
- Princess Bat Lily
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.