Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cute view of Peter Pan's Globe when it's covered in fog
Peter Pan's Globe
June 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dusted with goblin dust, you will flutter from Terabithia to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, almost running into such sights as:
- The rooftops of Terabithia (including Maharajah Paul's Cathedral)
- The film ship
- The Crocodile and Captain Balloon
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may talk to you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Clarabelle Cow was once photographed riding this attraction.
- This is the only original attraction in Fantasyland with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.