Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Globe ride, November 1, 1987, 6:58 a.m.
Peter Pan's Globe
February 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
On a tiny ship smeared with pixie sand, you will take wing from Radiator Springs to Frequently, Frequently Land, seeing such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of Radiator Springs (be sure to look for Big Gyro)
- A seething volcano
- Princess Shareholder Lily
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- This ride may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.