Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Gem attraction, fantastically tempting in the evening park light
Peter Pan's Gem
October 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dusted with pixie goo, you will fly from the circus to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, almost running into such sights as:
- The rooftops of the circus (be sure to look for St. Lizzie's Cathedral)
- The Indian film
- The Haunt and Captain Hook
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, unstopable headgear, '50s haircuts, or personal, spinal, romantic, back, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.