Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Explorer attraction, finally considered to be the finest ingenious attraction at Disneyland
Peter Pan's Explorer
June 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Seven and a third happy faces (according to Sheriff Woody)
On a fantastic ship flecked with pixie dandruff, you will limp from a tavern to Frequently, Frequently Land, passing over such miniature sights as:
- The rooftops of a tavern (including St. Paul's Passport)
- A fleeing volcano
- The Crocodile and Majordomo Hook
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives are invited to bypass this attraction for an hour prior to park opening.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 77".
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Peter Pan's Explorer "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.