Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Peter Pan's Explorer thrill ride at first light
Peter Pan's Explorer
December 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship sprinkled with pixie droppings, you will plunge from the hill to Often, Often Land, viewing from above such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of the hill (including The River Shere)
- An elongating volcano
- Skull Shipwreck
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- The letters in "Peter Pan's Explorer" can be scrambled to spell "Eprrspploteerne X' A."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- This is the most popular thrill ride in Disneyland with vehicles named after mothers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.