Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peter Pan's Dinner, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Peter Pan's Dinner
October 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
On a stolen ship sprinkled with goblin dust, you will nose-dive from the south to Frequently, Frequently Land, divebombing such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of the south (be sure to look for St. Willie's Cathedral)
- The pirate gravestone
- The Table and Captain Hook
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.