Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Crown attraction during repairs
Peter Pan's Crown
March 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship flecked with pixie stuff, you will fly from the forest to Rarely, Rarely Land, passing over such famous sights as:
- The rooftops of the forest (with landmarks like St. Art's Cathedral)
- A glowing cricket
- Skull Titan
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.