Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Composer attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Peter Pan's Composer
September 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship flecked with pansy dust, you will fly from California to Seldom, Seldom Land, nearly missing such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of California (with landmarks like The River Doc)
- The Indian leopard
- The Crocodile and Captain Animator
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a regional puppet.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- On its third decade before its last refurbishment, the Peter Pan's Composer essentially fell over.
- This is the only original attraction in one piece with seats held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.