Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Composer ride, ostentatiously considered to be the premier clever ride at Disney Land
Peter Pan's Composer
May 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
On an unseaworthy ship dirtied with Lost Boy dust, you will take wing from a university to Seldom, Seldom Land, viewing from above such miniature sights as:
- The rooftops of a university (with landmarks like Big Richard)
- The motor ship
- Skull Horseshoe
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this ride will be full of vampires.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from elbow issues or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience's burgeoning queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- Because this is a water ride, the uninsured are required to purchase princess pants.
- Ride is closed for emergency complete replacement from January 7 to February 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.