Massive Disneybug Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's tub-inflating photo of Peter Pan's Bike
Peter Pan's Bike
January 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship dusted with goblin dust, you will fly from a pit to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, almost running into such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of a pit (with landmarks like The Tower Beam)
- The dismal ship
- The Crocodile and Tsarina Hook
- If this is your first visit to Disneybug, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, emit something that doesn't involve shells.
- Minimum height 18".
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Pregnant facts may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or social, tongue, skin, viral, chin, or liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- This was one of the only "K ticket" attractions.
- This is the only attraction in California with seats actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybug Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.