Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Ball ride, July 13, 1982, 2:60 p.m.
Peter Pan's Ball
July 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship flecked with pixie dandruff, you will plunge from the sea to Rarely, Rarely Land, looking down on such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the sea (including St. Paul's Merry-go-round)
- A pushing volcano
- Mouth Lagoon
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this ride at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Ride may be too startling for immature children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or leg, spinal, ribcage, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may melt.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.