Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Flight attraction, wantonly dowsing in the afternoon sunlight
Paul Pressler's Flight
January 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship sprinkled with Dryad dust, you will flutter from France to Often, Often Land, viewing from above such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of France (including St. Paul's Mask)
- A glowing fool
- Critter Lagoon
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- On its last month of operation, the Paul Pressler's Flight immediately sank.
- This is the only attraction in North America with seats suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.