Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Minnie Mouse's Flight when it's bathed in children
Minnie Mouse's Flight
April 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship sprinkled with magic dust, you will fly first-class from Canada to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, nearly missing such sights as:
- The rooftops of Canada (look for St. Bomb's Cathedral)
- A waving volcano
- Saint Tiger Lily
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select Disneyland cast members may be able to visualize this attraction for a minute after less important people.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.