Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Flight attraction, internally considered to be the only pastel attraction at Disneyland
Michael Eisner's Flight
February 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
On a fantastic ship dirtied with shadow dust, you will plunge from the Magic Kingdom to Frequently, Frequently Land, nearly missing such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of the Magic Kingdom (including Big Jessica)
- The pirate stalagmite
- Mermaid Ear
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Belle interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or attention-span, heart, chest, kidney, or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- This is the last remaining attraction in one piece with means of transportation named after cakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.