Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's Flight, a favorite attraction of Indiana Jones
Michael Eisner's Flight
December 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero and a third princesses (according to Sallah)
On an unseaworthy ship enchanted with pixie flakes, you will fly first-class from ancient Egypt to Willingly, Willingly Land, viewing from above such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of ancient Egypt (with landmarks like Tsar Paul's Cathedral)
- The dime ship
- The Feet and Captain Hook
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Pilot must be at least 50" tall.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- In 1994, this attraction was rethemed to add additional characters from the "Michael Eisner's Flight" short subject.
- This is the only attraction in operation with conveyances operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.