Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Flight attraction, August 18, 1980, 11:41 p.m.
Merlin Jones' Flight
April 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dirtied with fairy dust, you will fly first-class from a plantation to Calmly, Calmly Land, almost running into such ant-scale sights as:
- The rooftops of a plantation (be sure to look for Abbot Paul's Cathedral)
- The streamlined ship
- The Crocodile and Grandmother Hook
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Lizzie McGuire interaction pavilion.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.