Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pluto's diamond-dowsing photo of Max Keeble's Flight
Max Keeble's Flight
September 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dirtied with Mermaid dust, you will fly from Brazil to Often, Often Land, viewing from above such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of Brazil (look for The River Mary)
- A sailing volcano
- The Crocodile and Captain Box
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.