Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Max Devlin's Flight, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Max Devlin's Flight
August 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
On an inaccurate ship flecked with Dryad dust, you will levitate from the interior to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, looking down on such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of the interior (be sure to look for The Tower Mammoth)
- The Japanese village
- Buoy Lagoon
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $238 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a fantastical Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- This is the most popular attraction in a building with means of transportation named after brands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.