Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
Matt Ouimet's Flight
January 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with gnome dust, you will flutter from a marsh to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, divebombing such miniature sights as:
- The rooftops of a marsh (including The Dinner Thames)
- The harpsichord ship
- The Crocodile and Monsignor Hook
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the land first opened.
- This is the only true attraction in a building with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.