Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mysterious view of Mary Blair's Flight when it's not hidden in darkness
Mary Blair's Flight
April 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship flecked with fairy dust, you will take off from the frontier to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, looking down on such vistas as:
- The rooftops of the frontier (be sure to look for St. Fess's Cathedral)
- The Darlings' book
- The Crocodile and Rabbi Hook
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to contact this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to destroy something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.