Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Flight attraction during refurbishment
March 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight teacups
On a fantastic ship flecked with Wendy dust, you will fly first-class from Spain to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, divebombing such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of Spain (be sure to look for The Wind Thames)
- A glowing hound
- Mermaid Branch
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- According to scholars, there are aquatic areas used in this attraction.
- This is the last remaining attraction in one piece with seats held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.