Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kronk's Flight attraction at night
June 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship enchanted with pixie flakes, you will fly from a town to Rarely, Rarely Land, nearly missing such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of a town (be sure to look for The Character Thames)
- The pirate devil
- Skull Topiary
- Because it is so sharper, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," lucky Walt Disney Land first-time visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, '80s haircuts, or attention-span, chin, stomach, chest, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Cannon of The Ground.
- This is the only attraction in Walt Disney Land with means of transportation that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.