Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Flight attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
John Hench's Flight
July 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship enchanted with shadow dust, you will soar from Persia to Frequently, Frequently Land, passing over such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of Persia (including St. Fess's Cathedral)
- The Indian bank
- Mermaid Bubble
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to upgrade something more relaxing.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety specticles.
- The national rookie was hand made by Willie the Giant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- This is the most popular attraction in one piece with seats named after dioramas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.