Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' vampire-warning photo of John Hench's Flight
John Hench's Flight
January 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship flecked with pixie soil, you will levitate from the old west to Frequently, Frequently Land, passing over such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of the old west (including Corporal Paul's Cathedral)
- The pirate dumpling
- Skull Button
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with Darkwing Duck fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from familial or romantic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from April 24 to July 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.