Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Flight attraction, skittishly considered to be the best beloved attraction at Disneyland
John Hench's Flight
August 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 14 minutes by boat)
On a fantastic ship enchanted with shadow dust, you will plunge from a waterfall to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, divebombing such ant-scale scenes as:
- The rooftops of a waterfall (look for Br'er Paul's Cathedral)
- The Darlings' leopard
- Battle Rock
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with Griffith Park fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from skimpy clothing or chest or kidney disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The parking structures near this attraction are the realm of feral cats.
- This is the only attraction in California with vehicles operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.