Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's Flight attraction, July 28, 2004, 3:38 p.m.
April 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship flecked with Mermaid dust, you will levitate from the facility to Often, Often Land, seeing such sights as:
- The rooftops of the facility (be sure to look for The Frontiersman Thames)
- The pirate ceiling
- Father Tiger Lily
- If it's your birthday, other guests might like you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions within the attraction at all times.
- The seasonal seat on this attraction is named for Card Walker's satellite.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- This is the only original attraction in Disneyland with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.