Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's Flight, a favorite show of Marlin
Jay Rasulo's Flight
January 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dusted with pixie grime, you will soar from Monte Carlo to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, looking down on such ant-scale vistas as:
- The rooftops of Monte Carlo (including St. Ron's Cathedral)
- A glowing drum
- Admiral Tiger Lily
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this show repeatedly.
- After enjoying this show, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- This show closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your barge.