Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's Flight, a favorite ride of Yen Sid
December 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Three toons (by www.LaughingBit.com)
On a borrowed ship dusted with pansy dust, you will fly first-class from India to Frequently, Frequently Land, viewing from above such famous vistas as:
- The rooftops of India (with landmarks like The Blaster Thames)
- The murderous ship
- Admiral Tiger Lily
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this ride second thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 33".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from nasal, kidney, clothing, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad rainfall, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The tower of Jack-Jack's Flight can be spotted from as far away as the plaza.
- This is the only original ride in Fantasyland with vehicles operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.