Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
Horace Horsecollar's Flight
March 24, 1974
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dirtied with leprechaun dust, you will fly first-class from Downtown Disney to Frequently, Frequently Land, divebombing such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of Downtown Disney (with landmarks like Crisp Ben)
- The gold ship
- Professor Tiger Lily
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't even consider reading this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- It is alledged that Darlene Gillespie's frozen horse is kept beneath this attraction.
- This is the only original attraction in one piece with means of transportation actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.