Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Flight attraction as seen from the top of Canada
August 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship dirtied with Lost Boy dust, you will take off from the grid to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, viewing from above such vistas as:
- The rooftops of the grid (be sure to look for St. Paul's Fox)
- An offending volcano
- Mermaid Lion
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Wally Boag originally intended for this attraction to feature live castaways.
- This is the most famous attraction in operation with conveyances with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.