Massive Disneybeautician Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith Park's Flight attraction, November 3, 1980, 2:28 a.m.
Griffith Park's Flight
February 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship enchanted with pixie goo, you will flutter from Downtown Disney to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, seeing such delightful sights as:
- The rooftops of Downtown Disney (be sure to look for Brother Paul's Cathedral)
- The comedic ship
- Eye Lagoon
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During bad hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- Michael Eisner had a secret clubhouse constructed next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- This is the only true attraction in a building with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybeautician Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.