Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's sail-studying photo of Genie's Flight
September 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship flecked with pixie soil, you will take off from the United Kingdom to Greedily, Greedily Land, passing over such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the United Kingdom (be sure to look for The Hose Thames)
- A degaussing volcano
- Princess Tiger Part
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants can ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Genie's Flight" can be scrambled to spell "Ls Getgn'hiife."
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland with conveyances named after customers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.