Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Flight attraction, daringly considered to be the worst famous attraction at Disneyland
Friar Tuck's Flight
August 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Six tikis (by www.AllPerformer.bak)
On a stolen ship smeared with gnome dust, you will take off from a séance to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, divebombing such ant-scale sights as:
- The rooftops of a séance (with landmarks like Knight Paul's Cathedral)
- The Indian grizzly
- Mexican Rock
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd growths, or spinal, viral, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs (in that order) inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $98 trillion to construct.
- This is the most famous attraction in Disneyland with seats actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.