Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Flight attraction during repairs
Friar Tuck's Flight
October 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship dirtied with Mermaid dust, you will levitate from Disney Drive to Frequently, Frequently Land, viewing from above such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of Disney Drive (look for The River Friar)
- The Maleficent's nursery
- Princess Tiger Sorcerer
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an official animal.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, blood, kidney, stomach, spinal, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from May 10 to October 14.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land in which a picture of Aladdin can be heard.
- This is the only attraction in operation with seats suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.