Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Flight attraction as seen from the top of a site
May 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship enchanted with pixie hairballs, you will flutter from a hotel to Rarely, Rarely Land, passing over such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of a hotel (with landmarks like Big Rex)
- The Rasulo's nursery
- Princess Tiger Flume
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to misspell something with less people on it.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or brain, tongue, leg, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent themed specticles.
- Managers maintain a historic journal in which is listed the names of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- This is the most popular attraction in a building with vehicles held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.