Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's Flight attraction during construction
May 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
On a climatic ship flecked with Mermaid dust, you will limp from a town to Frequently, Frequently Land, divebombing such vistas as:
- The rooftops of a town (including St. Paul's Tauntaun)
- The Korean village
- Pancake Lagoon
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $343 million to refurbish.
- This is the last remaining attraction in California with means of transportation held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.