Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Flight attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship flecked with Wendy dust, you will flutter from the Grand Californian to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, viewing from above such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of the Grand Californian (be sure to look for The River Roger)
- The fantastic ship
- The Crocodile and Captain Seat
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may remember if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 49".
- Guest in front must be at least 47" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or clothing, stomach, bowel, social, or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- The letters in "Deedle's Flight" can be scrambled to spell "Ei'tedldlegs Hf."
- This is the only original attraction in operation with vehicles named after cauldrons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.