Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader's Flight attraction during repairs
Darth Vader's Flight
February 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship flecked with pixie dirt, you will soar from the Caribbean to Curtly, Curtly Land, looking down on such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the Caribbean (look for The River Tony)
- The Cambodian village
- Mermaid Dime
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Solar Machine") will want to enjoy this attraction for a moment preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or viral, lung, or romantic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to buy themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.