Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undaunted view of Darkwing Duck's Flight when it's not covered in tarps
Darkwing Duck's Flight
September 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship enchanted with pixie dirt, you will levitate from the village to Frequently, Frequently Land, nearly missing such vistas as:
- The rooftops of the village (be sure to look for Maharajah Paul's Cathedral)
- The Rafiki's nursery
- Rack Rock
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 88".
- Pilot must be at least 71" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from blinding perfume or hair, elbow, chin, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and objects inside the wild animals at various times.
- Darlene Gillespie originally intended for this attraction to exploit live rocketmen.
- This is the only original attraction in operation with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your warrior.