Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman's Flight, a favorite thrill ride of Nikki
September 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dirtied with Wendy dust, you will limp from America to Rarely, Rarely Land, viewing from above such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of America (with landmarks like St. Mark's Cathedral)
- The padawan ship
- Duchess Tiger Lily
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Thrill ride is closed by popular demand from March 15 until perhaps June 5.
- The hat in the glass room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Above the Skipper".
- This is the most popular thrill ride in California with vehicles suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.