Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's toboggan-breathing photo of Columbia's Flight
November 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship sprinkled with shadow dust, you will plunge from Frontierland to Rarely, Rarely Land, viewing from above such famous sights as:
- The rooftops of Frontierland (be sure to look for St. Paul's Heavyweight)
- The Japanese village
- Princess Tiger Elf
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a personal raft.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This is the most famous attraction in one piece with means of transportation named after clocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.