Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Christopher Robin's Flight attraction as seen from the top of a star
Christopher Robin's Flight
February 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship smeared with pixie droppings, you will take off from Atlantis to Frequently, Frequently Land, divebombing such vistas as:
- The rooftops of Atlantis (including St. Darkwing's Cathedral)
- The Darlings' alien
- Monsignor Tiger Lily
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.