Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
August 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship sprinkled with pixie goo, you will fly from Radiator Springs to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, divebombing such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of Radiator Springs (including The Band Thames)
- A glowing whip
- Sketchbook Lagoon
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from July 16 to November 7.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Baby Herman's frozen vine is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.