Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham Young's Flight attraction during a moment of contemplation
Brigham Young's Flight
July 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
On a magical ship smeared with goblin dust, you will take off from the Magic Kingdom to Rarely, Rarely Land, almost running into such famous scenes as:
- The rooftops of the Magic Kingdom (be sure to look for St. Walt's Cathedral)
- The Asian village
- The Costume and Captain Hook
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to sing to you.
- Minimum height 31".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $484 trillion to build.
- This is the only true attraction in North America with vehicles held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.