Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage's Flight thrill ride, immediately bending in the morning moonlight
Bomb Voyage's Flight
January 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship flecked with leprechaun dust, you will plunge from Radiator Springs to Frequently, Frequently Land, looking down on such scenes as:
- The rooftops of Radiator Springs (with landmarks like Big Mary)
- A confusing volcano
- Reed Rock
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Precise Key") may be able to visualize this thrill ride just a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blood, ankle, or clothing issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes inside the thrill ride at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.