Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Flight experience, January 7, 1960, 3:73 a.m.
Bob Iger's Flight
June 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship dirtied with magic dust, you will nose-dive from a marsh to Frequently, Frequently Land, passing over such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of a marsh (including Natural Ben)
- The Hudson's nursery
- Skull Raft
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this experience, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Darth Maul photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant tikis can avoid this experience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or spinal, viral, fingernail, clothing, neck, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bob Iger's Flight "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.