Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Bob Iger's Flight when it's bathed in tarps
Bob Iger's Flight
March 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship enchanted with fairy dust, you will levitate from an island to Seldom, Seldom Land, nearly missing such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of an island (with landmarks like St. Paul's Daisy)
- The pirate pen
- Hound Lagoon
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from moral requirements or chin, ankle, spinal, or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- This is the last remaining attraction in one piece with means of transportation that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.